OUR CURRENT DEVELOPMENT
D.D. Cook Builders has built well over 250 custom and spec homes in premier locations and subdivisions along the Seacoast, including: The Woodlands in Portsmouth, Tidewater Farms in Greenland, The Ledges of Great Island in New Castle, 40 custom condominiums in Tidewatch in Portsmouth and Cedar Run in Rye.
Mill Road Trail North Hampton, NH
“Mill Road Trail” off Mill Road in North Hampton is our newest residential subdivision under construction. There will be two buildings for a total of (4) townhomes to be sold. We have an option for a third building (2 more homes) on the adjacent lot.
To find the site, enter 71 Mill Road into GPS, which is the home across the street. There are over four acres for the first two buildings, but there are also several acres directly behind these lots of deeded Town of North Hampton conservation land. The surrounding land is very wooded and these homes will have direct access to adjacent conservation land trails.
Starting at $669,000.00, each home includes many high-end features such as:
- Low maintenance exterior finishes and a fully landscaped yard.
- 2314 square feet (SF) of finished living space with another 400 SF of unfinished space over the garage.
- First floor master suites as well as a spacious second floor secondary master suite: two bedrooms total.
- Upgraded interior finishes such a custom cabinets, crown molding, and hardwood staircases.
- Generous allowances for kitchen appliances, cabinets, lighting, flooring, etc.
- Energy efficient propane fired heating systems with built-in humidifiers, and central air conditioning
- A 9 foot high dry basement for future expansion (approximately 850 square feet).
- 3-season / screen porches and brick paver patios out back
- Central vacuum and security systems are an option.
There will be a Home Owner’s Association established that will maintain the mowing, plowing and all exterior maintenance. Each unit has its own Aquarion water line. The septic tanks are separate for each building with a common leach field. All other utilities will be separate (electrical, heat, cable TV, and internet). We project the condo fees to be about $1,000.00 per year.
Let us know if you have interest and then we can walk the lots, review the building plans in detail, and provide more detailed specifications of what is included. We look forward to hearing from you!